Xtar X2 Charger
XTAR X2 Battery Charger
Xtar X2 is Li-ion and Ni-MH battery charger suitable for most Rechargeable Batteries
The X2 has two independent charging bays for 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion, IMR, INR, ICR:
14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700,
20700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26650 Rechargeable Batteries
and 1.2V 1.5V Ni-MH/Ni-CD: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C batteries.
Read more in product description.
Click to watch video here.
Test and Review by HKJ here.
Xtar X2 Battery Charger
Featuring a very handy real-time charging display, the XTAR X2 is a Li-ion and Ni-MH battery charger suitable for all the batteries we currently stock. The X2 has two independent charging bays for 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion/IMR/INR/ICR: 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26650 and 1.2V Ni-MH/Ni-CD: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C batteries.
Capable of utilizing the included UK mains adapter, or a USB input, the charger is perfect for both in-home and on-the-go charging. Featuring three-stage charging (TC, CC and CV) which ensures batteries receive optimum charging to reduce cell degradation. The innovative LCD screen shows all the information you need to monitor the charging status of your batteries. Supplied with a UK mains adapter.
- Two independent charging bays
- Under voltage lockout and 3 stage charging algorithm (TC, CC.CV) charging method
- Real-time battery monitoring
- Li-ion, Ni-MH, Ni-CD compatible
- Soft start function avoids damage from a large current surge
- Reverse-polarity protection circuit board
- Short circuit protection
- Real time LCD with charging status information
- Supplied with UK Mains lead
- Micro USB input port
- Batteries NOT included
- Operation Temperature: Room temperature, 0 to 40 °C
- Input: 100-240 V AC ~ 50/60 Hz 0.4A DC 5V 2.1A
- Constant Current: 2Ax1 / 1Ax2 / 0.5Ax2
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2 +/- 0.05V / 1.45 +/- 0.1V
- Dimensions: 135 mm (L) x 75 mm (W) x 38 mm (H)
- Net weight: 125 grams
- XTAR X2 Battery Charger
- 1 UK Mains Adapter